Beef 2021 Connectivity Report
Unsure of what your best option is for internet? Fill out this form for a Regional Tech Hub Connectivity Report. This report is free and will provide independent advice on the best connections options available to you.
Please be patient as this is a time-consuming task (so it may take us up to 4 weeks to complete). We use the information from this form to help us:
- Check on what is the best connection technology for your address/that may meet your wants & needs e.g. nbn, mobile broadband, ADSL, alternate fixed wireless provider.
- Help with rural addressing issues & to assign an nbn LOCID (Location ID) to the correct location or add another LOCID for more than one house at the same address.
- Check if you have a line of sight to any nbn Fixed Wireless towers, facilitate a service class change with nbn so you can try for a signal test.
- Determine what mobile broadband towers are near you and if any boosting equipment will help you receive 3G or 4G signal.
- Establish if an alternative non-nbn provider services your area (usually a WISP).
Please ensure you have your correct address (including locality) before filling in this form.