Desk check form
Unsure of what your best option is for internet? Fill out this form for a Regional Tech Hub Desk Check.
Please be patient as this is a very time-consuming task. We use this to help us work our what you specifically want and need from a connection:
- Check what is the best connection technology for your address/that meets your wants & needs e.g. nbn, mobile broadband, ADSL, alternate fixed wireless provider.
- Help with rural addressing issues & get an nbn LOCID (Location ID) assigned to the correct location or get a LOCID for more than one house at the same address.
- Check if you have a line of sight to any nbn Fixed Wireless towers, facilitate a service class change with nbn so you can try for a signal test.
- Determine what mobile broadband towers are near you and if any boosting equipment will help you receive 3G or 4G signal.
- Establish if an alternative non-nbn provider services your area (usually a WISP).
- Give advice on the best connection to suit your wants/needs.
Please ensure you have your correct address (including locality) and co-ordinates before filling in this form.
Co-ordinates should be in this format: -23.295476, 146.713776